- Thank you for visiting poophappensmd.com, the official web site of PoopHappens, LLC. This site is designed to make it easier and more efficient to interact with PoopHappens, LLC while respecting the privacy of customers, businesses and visitors. (The term "we" in this policy refers to PoopHappens, LLC.)
- We are committed to maintaining your online privacy and aspire to make every reasonable effort to ensure your rights are protected. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of sites that link from this site.
- Information Collected
- If you visit poophappensmd.com, the information collected may include, but is not limited to the following:
- The name of your domain; for example, "abcperson.com" if you use a private Internet access account.
- An IP address; a number automatically assigned to your computer when you are using the Internet.
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site.
- The Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our site.
- The pages you visit within the site.
- The links made to other websites through our site.
- The above is collected to create summary statistics using third-party software. Information may be used for any legal reason, which may include, but is not limited to, determining what information is of most and least interest to our visitors, and to help identify system performance or problem areas in order to better plan future enhancements. It is not collected for commercial marketing purposes.
- Please note the information collected, whether or not personally identifiable, may also include audio, video and other graphic formats you send us. Information is retained and used in accordance with existing laws, rules, regulations and other policies.
- Depending on the specific service or transaction, we may share personally identifiable information among our agencies in order to provide the service or complete the transaction.
- Public Disclosure
- Visitors should be aware that information collected through poophappensmd.com may be subject to examination and inspection, if such information is a public record or not otherwise protected from disclosure.
- Our site may occasionally use "cookies" to customize your browsing experience. Cookies are simple text files stored by your browser and provide a method to distinguish between site visitors, allowing customized features such as online payments. Cookies created on your computer by using our web site do not contain personally identifiable information and do not compromise your privacy or security. You can refuse the cookie or delete the cookie file from your computer at any time by using any one of a number of widely available methods.
- Several tools, policies and protocols are used to safeguard the submission of data through poophappensmd.com. Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation and day-to-day operations of the entire operating environment as part of our continuing commitment to the security of electronic content as well as the electronic transmission of information.
- For services requiring online financial transactions, poophappensmd.com uses the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption protocol to safeguard your sensitive personal information, including your credit card number. Information is encrypted from your computer to the web site computer processing your request.
- In order to further secure your privacy, do not divulge any passwords or sensitive information to anyone in a phone call or email. When you are finished with those applications that are password protected or require your credit card information, it is always recommended that you close or otherwise exit the browser page.
- Email is not a secure form of transmission. As such, we do not recommend you submit sensitive or personally identifiable information via email. If you choose to provide us with personal information in an email we may use the email and information in it to improve our service to you or to respond to your request. Sometimes we forward your email to other PoopHappens, LLC employees who may be better able to help you, and these employees may be employed by a different agency. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations or as required by law, we do not share email with any other organization outside the public sector.
- General Terms of the Agreement
- Modifications to these Terms
- PoopHappens, LLC maintains the right to modify these terms and conditions of use without notice. However, at our discretion, we may do so by posting notice of such modifications on this page. Any modification is effective immediately upon posting unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of the site signifies your acceptance of such modification. You should periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions of use.
- We rely on the accuracy and currency of content furnished by other sites, agencies and organizations. Neither PoopHappens, LLC, nor any agency, officer, or employee of PoopHappens, LLC, warrants the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of any information published on, or linked from poophappensmd.com, nor endorses any products or services linked from this system, and none of them shall be held liable for any losses, damages or injury caused by reliance on the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of such information. Portions of the information may be incorrect or not current. Any person or entity that uses or relies on any information obtained from this system assumes all risk of using or relying on any such information.
- United States and foreign copyright laws and international conventions protect the contents of this site. You agree to abide by all copyright notices.
- All images and text on poophappensmd.com are the intellectual property of the PoopHappens, LLC and protected by applicable laws. Republication or redistribution of this content, including by framing or by similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of PoopHappens, LLC.
- Photos posted by PoopHappens, LLC are further subject to the following conditions:
- Attribution: You must attribute the work to PoopHappens, LLC (but not in any way that suggests PoopHappens, LLC endorses you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial: You may not use this work for commercial nor political campaign purposes.
- No Derivative Works:You may not alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Site Monitoring
- We monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or to otherwise cause damage to the site. By using poophappensmd.com you are consenting to such monitoring. We reserve the right to use any legally appropriate measures to prevent and investigate anyone attempting to modify, deface, delete, or otherwise tamper with or abuse PoopHappens, LLC's server, database, information system or other technology asset.
- Maryland Law and Jurisdiction
- The materials made available for public use on poophappensmd.com are for the use and benefit of the customers, businesses and visitors of poophappensmd.com. Any person who uses these systems or attempts to gain access to information or materials on these systems is subject to the jurisdiction of the State of Maryland. Any dispute arising from a person using or attempting to use information or materials on poophappensmd.com shall be resolved in accordance with Maryland laws and in the courts of competent jurisdiction in Anne Arundel County, Maryland.